Saturday, July 19, 2014

recommended poetry collections

I've enjoyed reading these poetry collections recently:

Angela France, Hide, Nine Arches Press, 2013.
Oz Hardwick, An Escatological Bestiary, Dog Horn Publishing, 2013.
Sarah James, Be(yond), Knives Forks and Spoons Press, 2013.
Steve Nash, Taking the Long Way Home, Stairwell Books, 2013.
Christopher Nosnibor, From Destinations Set, Clinicality Press, 2011.
Ian Parks, The Exile's House, Waterloo Press, 2012.
Miles Salter, Animals, Valley Press, 2012.
Angela Topping, Paper Patterns, Lapwing, 2012.


Thank you to all these poets who have worked so hard to give so much of themselves to their readers. Just to say also that I can't accept any books for review from now on, as I've fallen behind with the ones that I already have (these will appear in August). And if I've got hold of your book over the last few months I'll mention it in a new post later on this year.

No comments:

York Literature Festival HUB 2018 event, Tuesday, 20th March

I'm looking forward to my first event for absolutely ages - at the York Literature Festival HUB. Many thanks to YLF and Valley...